Service brakes, safety brakes, emergency brakes
welded steel structure in accordance with standards DIN 15435
• Service brake
• Safety brake
• Emergency brake
• Welded steel structure according to DIN 15435 - epoxy resin painting (2 coatings) - RAL 3000 final colouring.
• Manganese phosphated pins.
• Self-lubricating bushes on main joints.
• Light alloy drums with asbestos free bonded linings
•Friction coefficient µ=0,42
• Braking torque scale indicator.
• The drum brakes MATEC type A are negative.
• The braking force is obtained by means of a spring that, through a suitable system of levers, transmits its amplified action to the braking pads.
• An electrohydraulic or pneumatic thrustor makes an opposite force to the spring, causing the pads to open, therefore the brake to release.
• The braking force of the linings against the drum can be modulated by adjusting the spring.
• Braking torque changes depending on braking force modulation.
• Automatic wear compensation (RG)
• Linings max wear indicator (fitted on rod) (FCU)
• Open brake indicator, either fitted on thrustor or on spring set (to be specified) )FCA)
• Larger drum (50% wider) (L)
• Stainless steel pins (INOX)
• MATEC type "M" electrohydraulic
• EMG type "ELDRO" electrohydraulic
• EMG type "ELTMA" electrohydraulic
• Pneumatic (upon request)
BRAKE SELECTION DATA
• Type of application
• Stops per hour
• Required bracking torque
• Required voltage (standard 230/400 V. - Hz. 50) air pressure supply
• Required optional
SHOE BRAKE CODE
• A= Drum brake in welded steel structure DIN 15435 for thrustor type MATEC "M" - EMG "Eldro" - EMG "Eltma"
• 160-200-250-315-400-500-630 the same to the diameter of pulley or flexible coupling
• M22/50 - EB220-50 - ED23/5 ecc. = type of thrustor
• RG= automatic wear compensation
• FCU= linings max wear indicator
• FCA= open brake indicator
• L= wider shoe
• INOX= inox steel bushes
FLEXIBLE COUPLING CODE
GEFF= with brake drum according to DIN 15431
• GEFFL= with brake drum not according to DIN 160-200-250-315-400-500-630= drum diameter
• PFF= drum brake pulley (half cplg on gearbox side)
• PFFL= wide drum brake pulley (gearbox side)
• SGM= half coupling on motor side
• GM = G25 cast iron according to DIN 1691
• GS= GS600.2 UNI 4544-74 spheroidal graphite cast iron
• FF= finished bores
• B= dynamical balancing (only with finished bores FF)