Electromagnetic multiple disc brakes
• Service brake
• Safety brake
• Emergency brake
• Zinc coated steel structure - epoxy resin painting - RAL 3000 final colouring.
• Stainless steel pins
• Self lubricating bushes on main joints
• Asbestos free linings, bonded to easy-to-replace plates
• Friction coefficient µ =0,4
• Braking torque scale indicator
• The disc brake MATEC MD are negative brakes (spring loaded), i.e. the braking force is obtained by means of a spring that, through a suitable system of levers, transmits its amplified action to the braking pads, where the linings are fitted. An electrohydraulic or pneumatic thrustor makes an apposite force to the spring load , causing the pads to open, therefore the brake to release.
• The braking force given by the linings against the disk can be modulated by adjusting the spring.
• Braking torque changes depending on braking force modulation
• Automatic wear compensation RG
• Linings max wear indicator, fitted on rod FCU.
• Open brake indicator, either fitted on thrustor or on spring set ( to be specified) FCA
• Brake manual opening lever LSM
• MATEC type "M" electrohydraulic
• EMG type "ELDRO" electrohydraulic
• EMG type "ELTMA" electrohydraulic
• Pneumatic (upon request)
BRAKE SELECTION DATA
• Tipo di applicazione
• Type of application
• Stops per hour
• Required braking torque
• Disc diameter (30 mm. Standard thickness)
• Required voltage (standard 230/400 V. - Hz. 50) or air pressure supply
• Required optional
DISC BRAKE TYPES
• MD= Disc brake for thrustor MATEC "M" - EMG "Eldro" - EMG "Eltma"
• 1-2-3= type of brake
• diameter = disc diameter (30 mm.standard tickness)
• RG= automatic wear compensation
• FCU= linings max wear indicator
• FCA= open brake indicator
• LSM= brake manual opening lever
• DX= right hand layout
• SX= left hand layout